Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catch up!

I dont even know where to start! It has been sooo long since i have blogged. I went to Pete and Alicias house and alicia was showing me her blog and harrassing me for never posting so i guess its about time i do!! haha Zaydees birthday was january 9th so we had a big party for her. here are a few pictures of the big day!
zaydees birthday cake
zaydee on one of her birthday toys. notice her face is stained
from the frosting... :)

zayd opening presents

eating birthday cake!!

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

OH.MY.GOSH. Can it be?? The long lost Carie! ;) Glad to see a new post. Hopefully we can come hang out this week...cuz lets face it, I know you've missed me! (haha! You did a great job on the cake by the way!

Alicia said...

Hey Carie glad to see you started blogging again....Zaydee and Conner are so cute....It was good to see you guys the other day, You need to stop by more often. I saw THera this weekend she said Hi.

Susan E said...

Bout had a heart attack this morning as I noticed you had UPDATED. Good job.

Andy & Alicia said...

I'm happy that you're still alive! That cake is so stinkin cute. Did you make it? Cuz if so I'm impressed.