Thursday, February 11, 2010

Silly things..

Konner and Zaydee are so stinkin' funny! Here are a couple things they said to me tonight that cracked me up...
Zaydee has been going potty on the big girl potty and when she goes i give her a treat. So tonight i flushed the toilet after going pee and zaydee said to me "good job mommy! want a treat?!" haha

Konner gets "leg aches" quite often and tonight in the car he said "Mom I have an arm leg ache"
When we got home I was getting him a vitamin and he saw the thermometer and asked if we could take his temp. I said sure and put it under his arm. He held it there until it beeped and said "does it say i have a fever?" I said nope it sure doesnt. Then he said "Oh, does it say i have a cough?" haha I thought that was so cute

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh my gosh! I am loving that you are back to blogging. I have missed your posts and updates. Good job on writing these funny things down, your kids will love hearing about them one day.

I know it was forever ago but I got your message about going to dinner at 25 Main one night. I would absolutely love to do that. Since you are the one with a busy schedule, let me know what night you are free and we'll plan it around you.

Love you girl!