Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time flies...

Wow! Time is flying by... 
The last month has gone by so fast for us. Here is a brief little update
Mikey turned 20! We had a fun little birthday party for him the day after his birthday. The kids were so good to help him blow out "ALL" of his candles! I got to hang out with him in Vegas on his real birthday. 
My friend, and co worker, Leslee works at Tuachan and got me a free ticket to see THRILLER. I was very impressed with the dancers and look forward to next year.
Met some friends in Vegas! Had a great time but didn't get to much sleep... I was in need of a vacation from my vacation! :)
Polished up on my bowling skills with Sammy and her family.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

I'm jealous! I love THRILLER and would love to see it again. Maybe next year. It was fun to see you guys last night. Let's play again soon. :)