Monday, July 14, 2008

Look out Bon Jovi

Saturday night we had dinner and games with a bunch of our friends and it was a blast! We made tacos for dinner and then Zeth made some home made salsa that was awesome! (way to go betty crocker!) after dinner we busted out rock band and i have not laughed that hard since..... since... friday night! haha just kidding. Any way Miranda started out with the microphone and was great. every one took a turn on the drums, guitar, and singing. some good others not so good. i fall in the second one! When it was Dustys turn to sing i thought i was going to die laughing. He sang Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi and i am here to tell you he was so good! He was singing at the top of his lungs and every one was dying! then josh sang Roxanne and i never knew he could sing so high!






6 comments:

Samantha said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Great pics!

Andy & Alicia said...

How fun. I've never played Rock Band, but i LOVE Guitar Hero. So is your husband the one in the black with the shaved head? I know the other is your brother, but I've never seen your husband before.

Melinda said...

ROCK ON!!! I think it is way fun and in a way kind of brings people out of their shell.

Heather and Trevor said...

Nice! You look like a natural! We have that too! YOu should come over! Do you still want me to do your paper? Let em know! :)

Katy said...

Carie!! (do you no longer go by Carie Ann, because I almost typed that) I saw you through Sundae's blog, though I need to get on her case about updating...

Anyway, you look so great and your kids are darling! Your boy especially looks like you I think!Hope you are doing well! (we have a blog now too!)

The Staheli's said...

I love that you got a picture of Dusty rockin' out! :)