Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

So we had a fun 4th of july weekend. My uncle and his family and my Aunt and her family came into town so we hung out with them quite a bit. We had a bbq at Zeth and Mirandas house and then went to the air port to watch fire works. Jenny brought her cute little puppy to the bbq and Konner and Zaydee loved her! All in all it was a pretty fun weekend.









I think this one looks like a puppy dog face! haha




I just thought this picture was kinda cool so i though i would show you. i think it is cool how clear Mcdonalds is from so far away!




1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love Zaydee's 4th of July outfit. I am gonna have to email you the pics that I took of her at my mom's. You did an awesome job taking pictures of the fireworks!!! I also love the picture of Zaydee on the bench. Soooo cute! What did she think of the fireworks?