Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feel the burn!

I have been wanting to go try a Zumba class for a long time but I didn't know anyone that went, and I really didn't want to go shake my booty alone. A couple weeks ago Jess asked me if i wanted to go and I was so stinkin' excited to finally get to try it! I LOVED IT! Whats not to love about it? The music is loud, the lights are off and the disco ball is movin, and you get to work your butt off while dancing and having fun! My favorite part about it is it is a super good workout but you dont feel like you are working out. You definitely know you were working out when you try to get out of bed the next morning. YIKES! I seriously love the sore muscle feeling though..... It makes me feel like I am actually doing something! Me and a couple friends go every Monday night.... any one that wants to join us is more than welcome! 

Next week I will remember my camera so i can get a picture of us at Zumba instead of this cute little logo! Be prepared girls :)

3 comments:

Bradi said...

It was a blast!! :) My arms, legs, stomach, butt and even my FEET are sore! What is wrong with this picture?! I am so out of shape! I do feel better though, even after one day of exercise! Can't wait for next week! :)

KayDee said...

Hey are you still takeing pictures?? I have a new blog site... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com

The Staheli's said...

Dude...if you bring a camera, you may not live to see Tuesday. Just sayin' :) CYA tonight!