Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hair cut & pet stores



Zaydee finally got her first hair cut! I didn't get very many pictures of it because she cried the whole time so I had to hold her. 
She looks like such a big girl with her little bob! My friend Jessica cut it and did a great job... thanks Jess! 
You can see in this picture that her mullet is finally gone! YAY!

For our activity last week I took
the kids to a couple pet stores. We started at PETCO, went to Sue's PetCastle, and ended at the Living Aquarium! We had
a so much fun! The kids loved the fish, ferrets, turtles, and puppies the most! In this picture the kids are looking at rats! There were a tone of them squished
into a little plastic tv... Zaydee saw them and said,
"Mom, all the rats are stuffed in the microwave!!" 
I couldn't help but laugh. The little English Bulldog I am holding was so stinking cute and cuddly! Guess how much it costs?..... $2,500.00.. yup you read that right! Wow I cant imagine spending that much on a puppy.

No comments: