Sunday, May 16, 2010

This weekend turned out really fun! My dad took Konner to their father and sons camp out at Sand Hollow lake.... the boys in my family are not good at taking pictures so I dont have any pictures of it to post.... sorry! Konner was really excited to go and when he came home he told me all about it. While the boys were gone, my mom took the girls out to dinner and cupcakes at 25 Main. It was so fun to just hang out with the girls. After dinner we went and did a little shopping. Emilee had a gift card she wanted to spend so we all picked out clothes for her to try on at Down East. 

all of the "girls"


I told Zaydee she had to sit on her bum in the high chair.... this is the look I got! 
Zayd with auntie Em
Yep, the cupcakes were mighty tasty! 
Zaydee and I shopping! 


Dusty got tickets for him and Konner to go to the MONSTER TRUCK show out at the fair grounds. Since this little outing was for "boys only" Zaydee and I went to Angelina's birthday party. Thera and Sharon were in town and invited us over. I am so glad I got to go.... WE HAD A BLAST! It has been so long since i have hung out with them and I forgot how much fun I had with all their family! We went to Pete and Alicia's house where they had a huge water slide and a little pool set up for the kids. Zayd played in the water and played babies with Audrey while i got to hang out with everyone. I will for sure be hanging out with them again... real soon!


Thera , Zayd, and me!



Aunt Barb, Thera, Tj

No comments: