Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing makes me feel more needed, loved, and content than rocking my baby to sleep. After a long day of school and work and juggling from one babysitter to the next, I am usually to tired or have to study and don't take the time for it. Relaxing and taking time to talk with my kids and then rock Zaydee to sleep is something I need to make time for more often. Not only does it help my kids know that I care about them... It makes me feel like they also care about me. Tonight I just had such a strong feeling of contentment and love. Having Zaydee snuggle and fall asleep on me made me want to stay in the rocking chair all night. She was just so peaceful and she made me feel like I was needed and important. Even though I have studying to do and my house is a wreck... It felt really good to just rock Zaydee and take a little breather and realize what is most important in my life. I am so amazed sometimes at how much love my little ones have for others and how much love I have for them. I feel sooo incredibly blessed to have such blessings in my life :) 

p.s I know it is super sappy but it is just something that happened to me tonight and I never want to forget the feeling. I have so much more to post but 5:45 comes mighty early in the morning... so i gotta get to bed. Stay tuned for more post updates! 

 

1 comment:

Susan E said...

so true. . and they grow up so fast.