Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas

We had  great Christmas week! My aunt Lisa and her family came down and spent a few days before Christmas. On Thursday we went to Grandma Joy and Grandpa Ralph's house for "Christmas eve" dinner  with my moms family. We had fondu and the kids loved it. Zaydee loved having little girls to play babies with, and Konner ran around like he was one of the big boys. All the grandkids opened their presents from grandma and grandpa, then played for the rest of the night. The little kids watched a movie on the "magic bed"(the wall bed) before we went home.



The next night was actually Christmas eve. I didn't have to work and we had a fun day! The kids are getting big enough to really get excited about Christmas. We spent the day with my family and had dinner at my mom and dad's house. My mom read the Christmas story (kids version) after dinner. Then we all got to open one present. The kids got jammies and I got an awesome Christmas plate.... one we can put cookies for Santa on.  I took the kids home to get the cookies and milk ready, and so we could be in bed early. Konner wrote a letter, all by his self, for Santa. Then it was time for bed....... time for Santa to stop by.


(Dear Santa, These cookies are for you. Love Konner that sat on your lap)

CHRISTMAS MORNING!! The kids got up at 8:30 and were soooo excited. Konner got the BIG truck and trailer that he asked Santa for! Zaydee got a big girl bike and the pink camera she was to scared to ask Santa for. haha My family came over and watched the kids open their presents. After they had a chance to open and play with everything, we went to my parents house for biscuits and gravy. After breakfast we opened presents over there, then we spent the rest of the day playing with our new things and building puzzles.That evening, the kids got to go to Joyce and Kim's to open their presents and play with the cousins. They had a great time. We were all very spoiled and are so blessed to have such awesome family! 




Aunt Con, Leslie, my mom, Konner, and Zaydee all in Zayds new princess tent! haha

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Love the Christmas pictures! I miss you guys. Let's play soon! :)