Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Goin' to the chapel

I have been so, extremely, lucky to work with such awesome girls. Two of the girls I work with got engaged just a couple weeks apart, they are getting married two days apart..... AND they are sisters!! Anna is moving to Cedar City so she wont be working anymore. Erika is moving to Provo and doesn't want to commute... DANG!! haha We had a bridal shower for them before they left and it was so fun. Stephanie got Cafe Rio for everyone for dinner. We played a couple games, had cheesecake for dessert, and laughed til my face literally hurt! Jessica and I did the shopping for the presents and did an awesome job! well.. I would have been happy with what we got them. We were told we had to keep it "G" rated but managed to sneak a couple little PG-13 things in there! We are also losing Jess.... (super sad about that) She is going on a mission so she is moving home (Vegas) with her family to save money.....
All the Bridal Elegance girls
good thing you cant see our faces... we could not stop laughing!! 
EVERYONE!! They boys are the fiances.... Obviously 
This is going to be a staple in bridal shower gifts from me!! There is a whole line of this brand and it cracks me up! The girls loved it too

No comments: