Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tinkle Tinkle...

I am laying in bed Monday morning and I hear the sound of diaper Velcro. I wait for a second and hear tinkle, tinkle in the potty. I immediately sit up and say "Zaydee, what are you doing?" 
She flushes the potty and comes running into my room and says
"I don't want to wear diapers anymore. I am a big girl and i wanna wear panties."
SO.....
It has been 6 days and she is still wearing panties. She has had three accidents but I think that is pretty amazing! We have been playing, going to Cafe Rio, Wal-mart, my moms house, shopping for birthday presents and all of her accidents have been at home! 
She is such a funny girl. She has to do things on her time. But when she is ready... SHE IS READY!! 
We made a little chart so when she went potty 10 times she got to go get a treat. When I asked her what she wanted she said (in the most serious prissy voice)
"I want my very own PURPLE snow cone!"
So after 10 times we headed to the BEST snow shack in town... (parking lot of Ace) for a snow cone!
I try to get her to do a "nice smile" but I get this
OR.....
THIS!!
Head tipped back saying "CHEESE"

She is so excited to be able to go for a week without wetting at night so she can get 
PRINCESS PANTIES
to match her Belle jammies!

2 comments:

Susan E said...

how cool is that - diapers are so expensive.

Bradi said...

That is awesome. :) Potty training is best when they are ready to do it! :) Good for her!