Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zaydee turned 3!

Wow, time flies! Zaydee the lady turned three and I can't believe it.  She is such a cute, spunky, sassy, caring, little thing. This year, she wanted to have a princess party. We had all her friends over for a little celebration. It turned out perfect! We played some little princess games, had cake and ice cream, and opened presents.


After her friend party, we had a little family party over at my moms house. She had birthday dinner and brownie sundaes. She got to open more presents and teach uncle Mikey some dance moves!
Zaydee facts:
Likes to do things on her own time
Very vocal about her feelings
Great puzzle builder
Loves anything with princesses or sparkles on it
likes to snuggle
chicken nuggets are her favorite food
she loves to read books with me
caring
would live in her jammies
has an obsession with soft things
very smart
climbs into bed with me almost every night
music lover
cares so much about her bubba
loves playing kitchen 
wishes she had more girl friends to play babies with
sleeps in panties already

I am so blessed to have this little lady in my life.  She helps me keep sight of what is really important.  She is so much fun to have around and her laugh is contagious! Happy Birthday Zaydee!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

So fun! I'm glad it was such a great party! She's such a sweetheart, and has the most fun little personality. Sorry about Konner's dentist craziness. That's so sad. :( I'm glad he's feeling all better now!