Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bonut the Doughnut

My aunt Coni (who my kids looovvveee!) came into town for a little visit. While she was here, we went to Toy Story 3, had a birthday party for her, and went through old pictures..... (and LAUGHED!) 
I didn't get a picture of all of us but, Konner, Coni, Grandma Tucker, Grandma Joy, Zaydee, and I all went. It was way fun and the movie was so good! Coni got the kids little "kid packs" and they had so much fun. I love that my kids have lots of family around. They are so lucky to get to spend so much time with their great grandparents.
Konner and Zaydee were LOTS of help. She is reading Konner's card that said:
Dear aunt Bonut,
I hope you have a good birthday
I hope you get lots of good presents
I love you!
Love, Konner
Awesome Ice cream maker!

Con and the "great" nieces and nephews (minus kaylee)

After dinner and presents we looked through some old pictures. Coni and Grandma Joy are showing Konner who his great great grandparents are. They were showing him baby pictures of me and my brothers. He loved it. He was asking so many questions and really wanted to know who people were. I am so glad he got to do that. What a fun experience for the kids!



No comments: