Monday, July 5, 2010

SO BUGGED!!!

UGH!.......
I had some pictures of Zaydee, asleep with her baby stroller, and I accidentally DELETED them!! 
The other night I put Zaydee to bed and I heard her making some noise. I thought, I will give it a minute and see if she goes to sleep. So..... about 10 minutes later I went in to check on her and she was sleeping with her baby stroller covering her like a blanket. I was cracking up. I got my camera and took some pictures so I could remember how funny that was... AND I FREAKING DELETED THEM!!!!
I am sooooo sad about it.....

2 comments:

Susan E said...

oh sad, they were so dang cute. i'm glad i got to see them then before they got erased! (re-create it)

Bradi said...

I agree with Sue! At least I got to see them before they got deleted! :) They were way cute. bummer.