Monday, July 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

We had a great 4th of July weekend. Started off by going to Vernon Worthen park for the booths and games! My mom, dad, and Emilee came with us and we had a great time. The kids went on the bouncy slide, the Wizard (electric swing things) and the bounce house! We ate snow cones, met up with Sammy and Kendall, and walked the booths. We ate lunch at A&W and then drove up to the airport to get a good spot for fire works. My dad parked his truck on the hill and then hopped in with us to go take naps so we would be ready for a late night! 
After naps, the kids and I headed over to Pete and Alicia's house for a little get together. The whole GANG was there! We visited with every one and since it was Alicia's house, we ate lots of food! haha They always have yummy food, and get mad if you don't eat! :)
Next, we headed back to my moms to pick them up for FIREWORKS! The kids loved it... and I loved it too! I think one of my favorite things to do with my new camera is take pictures of fireworks and sparklers! I took a million pictures and we had so much fun playing with sparklers!
Sunday night we went to Zeth and Miranda's house to BBQ and do fireworks in the street! Konner loved the pop-its and was scaring all the girls all night! We set up the tri pod and took pictures of every one to send to Mikey Flowers since he couldn't be here due to military deployment.....

The whole experience was hilarious!!.......

p.s I took tons of "sweet" firework and sparkler pictures... I will post those soon! :)

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Way cute pictures! Looks like a fun holiday. It was way good to see you yesterday!

Bradi said...

Great firework pics! Looks like a fun 4th! :) I didn't get many firework pictures because my lens was broke... seriously bummed.