Monday, July 5, 2010

I got to go to Vegas to play with Thera, Sharon, and a good friend from Payson. I had so much fun! We shopped and ate at Town Square (one of my very favorite places EVER!) We walked the strip, since Kyle had never been to Vegas... He had to see the sights! 


Sunday we went to Zions and it was the first time I have really been amazed by the ROCKS! I have been raised around the rocks my whole life.. so I have always just thought..."sweet! looks like everywhere I have ever lived." But this time I learned a little about Zions and I was AMAZED! I got to eat at Oscars, drive all the way through the canyon, and do a couple short hikes. I think I heard more different languages in one day than I have heard my entire life! It was GREAT!
Waiting for the Zion shuttle! haha
looking out over Weeping Rock

While I was gone, Dusty took the kids camping with all his friends. They must have had lots of fun cause they came home looking mighty HOMELESS! This is a picture of Konner's foot, before he got in the tub. I was going to take a picture of the tub after... BUT.. there is no way you would have believed all the nastiness was from one bath! haha
Their whole bodies were this dirty!! 

No comments: