Sunday, July 11, 2010

Splish Splash!

Every Friday, my grandma takes us swimming at the club in Bloomington. We love spending time with her, and it is great for Konner to get over his water fear..... When we started going, at the first of the summer, Konner would get in the kiddie pool ONLY!

He wouldn't get his head wet or put his face under the water. He would run and splash and pretend he was walking with his hands in the 6 inch deep area. 
We have been going for a month and a half...... and look what a difference it has made!!!!!
I couldn't even believe it when he told me he wanted to... I realized I was more freaked out than he was! He is so so brave and the nice, soft, life jacket was one of the best purchases ever!! 

He swam the whole length of the big pool... TWICE!
I am so proud of him!


we have taken lots of fun swimming pictures... I will put a collage together for another post when finals are over! 

1 comment:

Susan E said...

wow. that is great!!!